I made this zoom in series to show the actual size of this object in the sky.
I have placed a white circle, at lover Left corners, in the image series below. It shows the angular size of the full Moon in the sky. Moon has an apparent diameter ~30 arc minutes, that's equal to 0,5 degrees. Original images used for the zoom in series, with technical data, from top to bottom
- At top, a 12 panel mosaic of Auriga:
- An eight panel mosaic of IC 405 and 410, cropped from large mosaic above
- A four panel mosaic of IC 405 and 410:
- One panel image of IC 405 and 410:
- A cropped closeup from image above
- A closeup with a longer, 2000mm, focal length: